Release date
Yeah yeah, I know this is a tiresome question that gets asked every single update, but when exactly does the Silent Hill chapter drop? Have they given any official dates?
Tagged:
Trusted
Yeah yeah, I know this is a tiresome question that gets asked every single update, but when exactly does the Silent Hill chapter drop? Have they given any official dates?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No confirmed date but they said in three weeks after the PTB was opened if I recall correctly, so I'm guessing.... June 12th? I'm guessing up of the top of my head. :P
Hmm, so it seems it will be releasing the 16th if they are releasing it 3 weeks after the PTB, well, thanks for answering