Demogorgon on console

Do you guys also have lags when you play The Demogorgon? I play on a ps4 but i dont know if other systems have the same problem.

Comments

  • Although I haven't played him in awhile, I have never experienced this. Is this a more recent thing or something that has always happened?

  • No, you're not the only one. The lag is caused when you enter an area where a portal cannot be placed, small lag spike. When you can place a portal again, another lag spike. These lag spikes can be continuous because you will be constantly entering areas where you can't place a portal and leaving them and it happens in a split millisecond. This is because the GUI disappears that tells you when you can place a portal, and when you can again it reappears. The constant disappearing and reappearing lags the console is what I can see but it can totally be a way deeper bug.

  • Yeah, it's the jpg saying where you can place a portal flickering as you get close to a wall. It lags the hell out of your console, especially on indoor maps. Same with Ghostface and the text giving you the option to lean. The devs really need to optimize this better, even more so since they want to update the graphics.

  • I play DBD on my Xbox one X have never had any problems playing any killer on any map everything runs smoothly no frame rate problems or anything can't say anything else past that as I've never played on any other platform.

  • @LeoneMelone said:

    Do you guys also have lags when you play The Demogorgon? I play on a ps4 but i dont know if other systems have the same problem.

    I brought it up on the optimisation issue page, up vote it so the devs get it fixed as soon as possible.