Need help with a challenge
Can anyone explain how to do hide within 10 meters of a killer without being caught for 60 seconds with dwight. I've been trying this so hard and i cant complete it. Any tips?
Can anyone explain how to do hide within 10 meters of a killer without being caught for 60 seconds with dwight. I've been trying this so hard and i cant complete it. Any tips?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait till someone is down hurry up and get to them without letting the killer see you follow them to the hook hide repeat till completed
Bond and Empathy will help make it a little easier
Omg thank u so much. I got it
Chase the killer. (I'm partially joking, but I've also 1000% farmed the TR for Stake Out stacks like this when the killer was intently chasing my teammate.)
But I agree with waiting for the downed person and then just lurking around. It'll add up.