What perks, if any, do not work with The Spirit when she uses her phase-walk power?
I just bought Spirit's DLC and played a few matches with her today. I'm trying to think about some really good perks to use on her for when I have a larger pool of killer perks to choose from, because I've only bought three killers so far: Spirit, Oni, and Plague. I don't know if some perks don't work while she's phasing. As an example, can I see healing survivors with Nurse's Calling while I'm phasing? Other aura perks as well, like Gearhead or I'm All Ears. Will they work while in phase?
Comments
Basically any Aura Reading perk won't show Survivors if you are phasing. (BBQ, Nurses, I'm All Ears)
Perks that gives you a Notification Bubble (Discordance, Spies from the Shadows, etc) does show you where Survivors are however.
Kibara listed most of them. However, perks like Bloodhound will not work unless you have the Father's Glasses add-on. I don't think Predator work either, but I could be wrong.
Predator works, they make the scratch marks tighter but honestly I recommend against using it on Spirit
I don't think either of the two should work on Spirit. The Legion can't use them and is 3 letter tiers lower than Spirit
Well you can't exactly stop Spirit from seeing Scratchmarks unless she is using Mother-Daughter Ring