Rank system need to be fixed

Newbie here, just start playing the game a couple day ago. I find it very fun and enjoyable playing as a killer, but once I got to around rank 10, I just got Rekt by red rank survivor every game after that. I mean it good that I get to play against good player, and that how you get good at the game. But let a first day player going against 4 experience player on the first day is suck and frustrating.

I feel like DBD should have more than 20 rank, or at least make it harder to climb. So that it sperate pro/good/average/newbie player from each other. It will also make people who climb to the top feel rewarding, since I believe the majority of player are red nowadays, and I believe only a handful amount of people actually feel great that they are rank 1.

Off the topic, as a killer, I feel powerless and not be able to control anything when I suppose to, since I'm a fricking killer. I feel like the game is all about survivor mistake. And it make me feel like there is no point of being a good killer when all I do is punish people mistakes rather than being good.

Comments