turned around like what? also, i just saw this on my pc and it looks HUGE
Oh wait, is that pre-game or after you've found a lobby? I assumed after you'd found a lobby. If not, then uh... no... I guess he's ready for his close up. ๐
Happened to me at one point as well, it's fixed if you just pick another killer and then reselect the one you want. I'd recommend reporting it as a bug nonetheless (remember to report it in the PTB Bug Section if that's what you're playing).
Happened to me at one point as well, it's fixed if you just pick another killer and then reselect the one you want. I'd recommend reporting it as a bug nonetheless (remember to report it in the PTB Bug Section if that's what you're playing).
Oh wait, is that pre-game or after you've found a lobby? I assumed after you'd found a lobby. If not, then uh... no... I guess he's ready for his close up. ๐
Not on a pre-game, i just selected to play as killer and he was there...LOOKINg AT ME
But I want keep with that bug ร-ร. It doesn't affect gameplay, it is just fun, but ok I'll report it ร-ร
You're not obliged to report it, so don't worry about it if you don't want to! I was just letting you know what to do if you did want to help it get fixed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, he's not suppose to be turned around like that, lol. Though I don't see why they won't let us spin our killers! Do a little pre-game dance.
turned around like what? also, i just saw this on my pc and it looks HUGE
Oh wait, is that pre-game or after you've found a lobby? I assumed after you'd found a lobby. If not, then uh... no... I guess he's ready for his close up. ๐
Happened to me at one point as well, it's fixed if you just pick another killer and then reselect the one you want. I'd recommend reporting it as a bug nonetheless (remember to report it in the PTB Bug Section if that's what you're playing).
not on PTB
Not on a pre-game, i just selected to play as killer and he was there...LOOKINg AT ME
In that case, report it here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
But I want keep with that bug ร-ร. It doesn't affect gameplay, it is just fun, but ok I'll report it ร-ร
You're not obliged to report it, so don't worry about it if you don't want to! I was just letting you know what to do if you did want to help it get fixed.