Can someone send me a good in depth guide on how to play hag (On console).
As the title says. I want to play hag, I am fed up with the boring killers I am playing now. It would be great if someone could send me a ps4 in depth guide.
As the title says. I want to play hag, I am fed up with the boring killers I am playing now. It would be great if someone could send me a ps4 in depth guide.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@SpaceCoconut main hag and I'm sure he can give you pointers. I used to main her but I'm getting back to her. Don't put too many traps in one area.
Lol thanks! Here's the updated guide :)
https://youtu.be/lDAnbiINJ1AI watched you before I took a hiatus from dbd, O was too shy to play hag but now I want to start player her, thanks, and I will start watching you again, subbed.