What counts as hiding?

I'm asking this for the "dwight the brave" challenge. It says " hide within 10 meters of the killers for a total of 60 seconds ". Does just not being in a chase within 10 meters of the killer count as hiding or do you have to crouch or something?

Comments

  • @arslaN

    Hiding is the same as not being in a chase. A chase is started when a Survivor starts sprinting within 12 meters of the Killer's location.

  • @arslaN said:

    I'm asking this for the "dwight the brave" challenge. It says " hide within 10 meters of the killers for a total of 60 seconds ". Does just not being in a chase within 10 meters of the killer count as hiding or do you have to crouch or something?

    You don't have to crouch. On the contrary, I suggest you to run after the killer while he chases someone else. 60 seconds is a lot of time and this is the best way.

  • @FichteHiro said:

    @arslaN

    Hiding is the same as not being in a chase. A chase is started when a Survivor starts sprinting within 12 meters of the Killer's location.

    Thanks for that, I wasnt unsure myself and was about to ask the same question.