How many people would rather have the creepy radio noise for Pyramid Head?

I'd rather have the radio noise from Silent Hill 1 for Pyramid head over the heartbeat.

Comments

  • I was about to point that out in my summary as well! At least they should add it to the TR. But I would even make it only the white noise when you are at the edge of the TR.

    But I can imagine that it can get really easily annoying, like the new doc chase music. On the other hand, I think I didn't find it ever annoying while playing Silent Hill 2. I would give it a try. DEVS! Implement that during the PTB pls ^^

  • I'm not sure, but I came across this and it sounds more similar to SH in my opinion.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv-QtyRfyvg


  • They made an awesome job with his chase theme so I'm fine with it as it is. But as a SH fan this would be NEAT, they should make it loud enough so it doesn't come unnoticed but it would be awesome if properly done!!!