I really like breakable walls on the new map

Especially those that create extra stairs to move between levels. It really give me the feeling that I as killer can drastically change overall pathing for both sides. Other breakable walls seem well done but new map is so large and full of stuff that I can't tell yet if they actually are well designed. For now they seem fine.

I hope that more walls like the stair ones are added. Giving killer ability to create new pathing seems really interesting.

Comments

  • Some walls you just have to break. Actually you can just break one of the toilet room walls so Survivors might get trapped. The one wall right next to the really strong window in the classroom is better be left alone I think. The time should be enough to get the survivor looping this.

  • I've only seen like one that is a little odd, but I love how they're currently implemented.


    Lets survivors have strong loops that killers can optionally remove.

    Let's just not overdo it again like in the Saloon xD