A couple questions
- So, is the entirety of what the Steam forums currently are being moved to this site forum?
- How will this affect interaction with the community + where can we expect to see announcements regarding patch notes (on steam, we could subscribe to the discussions and get an update in Steam. Is there something similar we can use, here?)
- The game is two years old, now. Why the decision to move to a different forum format, now?
- As far as the community managers, I don't see them very often interacting with the different community-run platforms that have been set up (I use Discord most frequently). Are you guys expecting to interact with the community more actively here than you have on the other platforms?
Would love to hear back! Excited to see where this goes, and I did leave some initial feedback here
Tagged:
Community Manager
Comments
Yes. I administrate for the DbD community server along with a number of other sizeable servers. My question remains the same.
a forum just for the game was an amazing idea.
I was never active in the Steam forums, and really a small bit in Discord.
Now I am here almost everyday and excited to see what other players are talking about.
I hope that helps, guys and gals!
Haha, of course I expect you to be around here! You're even around on the Discord :pirate: I was meaning some of the cough less interactive members of the team ;p
Thanks for the reply!
Unfortunately you can't get rid of me THAT easily XD I can assure that everyone would love to spend as much time on the forums/in the community as they could, but there are so many things everyone is working on that sometimes it's just not as easy as it sounds. However, I will be trying my hardest to make sure you guys know you have someone to talk to