Just shut up for now and wait + The dev stream.
I keep seeing these people saying "Pyramid is OP", you do realise what a ptb is for right? They are testing him and it hasn't even been 24 hours and you guys are already saying he is OP. People said this about old Freddy just remember that. Also the survivor isn't very weak, you can find some creative uses out of the perks. My final point is that on the dev stream everyone kept spamming "WE DON'T CARE SHOW KILLER", if you want to see the killer you should have come back later, and there are some people like me who care about how much effort the devs put into this anniversary, and how important it was to shout out the hard workers of behaviour.
Comments
Totally agree. I expected the "nerf/buff" posts, because that's inevitable every time a new killer is introduced - half the community think they're too weak, the other half think they're too strong, and the truth is no one knows what they're talking about because they haven't had time to learn the new mechanics properly yet on either side.
But from the little that I've seen, and the lot that I've heard, the level of entitlement and disrespect on the stream was honestly disgusting. Imagine putting months of hard work into something only to be met with thousands of people swearing at you going "we don't care, just give us what we want and get lost". Really disappointing - I can only hope the love and support they received elsewhere was able to mitigate it somewhat.
"But from the little that I've seen, and the lot that I've heard, the level of entitlement and disrespect on the stream was honestly disgusting."
Yes, it was disgusting. Parts of this community are a shame. It was 100% clear that the new Killer will not be the main focus of the Stream, still the Chat was overflooded with Requests for the new Killer. Usually, when watching Livestreams, I watch them with the Chat. But I switched to full screen because it annoyed me a lot.
Will do the same for every DBD Stream in the future.
I really like the Stream myself, of course, for me as well the Highlight was the Trailer, but overall it was really enjoyable to watch.
Oh yeah, I really enjoyed the stream as well. My favourite part was the previews of the new graphical update, personally. But sometimes chat can just ruin it. I hope the devs weren't paying too much attention to it - I know I would find that kind of thing incredibly disheartening in their position.
The graphical Update looked amazing. I liked the Lerys Changes a few Patches ago, but the Sneak Peek we got was even better.