Wishlist changes/details for Red Pyramid
I loooooove this chapter so much already just to get it off my chest. Thanks bhvr. besides that, there were a few things I felt that could be different. Nothing severe (Except the last few. Dont take em seriously. Just me kind of nerding out).
- Change his view model from holding the great knife in front of his face, to having his open hand on the left reaching out in front of him. The weird thingy before he attacks where it looks like hes kind of feeling around the air in front of him. It makes a lot more sense, adds to his weird ineffable horror, and would just be unique compared to all the other view models in the game.
- Replace his terror radius with the classic white noise static. I get why its not like this already, since no survivors have radios on them, and I think an alternative that makes more sense, is replacing it with the sound of the great knife scraping across the floor, which another poster already mentioned. I just would love to hear that awesome creeping white noise again, but the scraping is probably a better choice honestly. Maybe if you wanted to include a super super cool detail, have the radio static only applicable if you're playing Heather. Little things like that are what make this game so loveable for horror fanatics.
- Replace his chase music with some kind of remix of "my heaven" from SH1. I also get why this is unlikely. Its a theme for the incubus and not PH, and maybe some would consider it too loud, and the one we have is cool and sounds fitting for dbd. BUT, just for fun, I'm imagining a level balancing rendition of my heaven, with a little less dentist tools, maybe a little quieter/bass-y drums, would be so cool. Such a scary song. Imagine being chased and hearing it.
- Make him slower. Simple. Its weird to see him this abnormally fast. It feels like he doesnt carry so much weight on him at all anymore, which is funny considering how integral that is to his initial design. At the least, make the mori feel more slow and "weighty". I get this brings up balancing problems absolutely, which is why i say not to take it too seriously, but ponder it. Maybe while hes a slow killer, dragging the knife through the floor can accelerate your speed. somethin.
- Change his mori to something with choking, and revealing that weird black tongue. It seems like a detail no one seems to remember, but I loved it in sh2. It made pyramid head that much more incomprehensible and alien. It'd just be super cool and faithful for the fans. Even though its a lot to ask for a completely new mori.
- Not really something to "change" but, add James Sunderland or Maria as a legendary cosmetic for Heather! Don't think I need to explain why, you already know. And if possible, an authentic PH from SH2. I'm talking the semi-fused fingers, slightly thinner build, darker reddish helmet, almost shiny rubber gloves and apron, weird ballsack/flesh thing on the back of his neck, etc. I'd pay some damn good money for all of those.
Theres probably some other details that I thought of that I cant remember, but really, I just wanna hear more ideas you other SH fans out there might have that I wouldn't have thought of.
Comments