Crossplay, cross-progression

So I'm thinking about getting a pc and playing Dbd and was hoping for crossplay and cross progression and now we will soon.

But I was wondering if I was to make a steam account and stuff before cross progression came out. If I made it my primary email would all my progress on ps4 transfer into my steam account?

Comments

  • @1nsignia said:

    So I'm thinking about getting a pc and playing Dbd and was hoping for crossplay and cross progression and now we will soon.

    But I was wondering if I was to make a steam account and stuff before cross progression came out. If I made it my primary email would all my progress on ps4 transfer into my steam account?

    As far as I know they're planning to add cross progression, but haven't started do do anything in this direction until now. Cross play and cross friends have the higher priority. I think your question can not be answered.

  • @Waldbeere said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/155891/crossplay-cross-progression

    As far as I know they're planning to add cross progression, but haven't started do do anything in this direction until now. Cross play and cross friends have the higher priority. I think your question can not be answered.

    Ok I'll just wait until crossplay is implemented to ask. Thanks for replying.