Bug or intended?
It's a bug as far as I'm aware, especially because the power description says nothing about one-shotting.
Bug, seems to have to do with latency.
I think it is a bug. It looks and sounds like it hits twice. Like the sword and special are both landing.
It is not a one shot but a super fast double hit.Seems like it counts that sword as a hit and his ability.
pretty hard to pull, off. even if it is a bug i think it should stay ngl
@drimmalor said:It's a bug as far as I'm aware, especially because the power description says nothing about one-shotting.
@drimmalor said:
It seems like his sword AND his ability punishment of the damned each counts as a hit.Not exactly a one shot but very close to that
@OniWantsYourMacaroni said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1306423#Comment_1306423It seems like his sword AND his ability punishment of the damned each counts as a hit.Not exactly a one shot but very close to that
@OniWantsYourMacaroni said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1306423#Comment_1306423
That's not it. I double-hit two survivors simultaneously (seriously, there should be an achievement for that) during a laggy trial.
@Orion said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1306868#Comment_1306868That's not it. I double-hit two survivors simultaneously (seriously, there should be an achievement for that) during a laggy trial.
@Orion said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1306868#Comment_1306868
Oh ok.The gameplay i saw made it kind of look that way.But if you can double hit 2 survivors simultaneously then that's super super obviously a bug.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug as far as I'm aware, especially because the power description says nothing about one-shotting.
Bug, seems to have to do with latency.
I think it is a bug. It looks and sounds like it hits twice. Like the sword and special are both landing.
It is not a one shot but a super fast double hit.Seems like it counts that sword as a hit and his ability.
pretty hard to pull, off. even if it is a bug i think it should stay ngl
It seems like his sword AND his ability punishment of the damned each counts as a hit.Not exactly a one shot but very close to that
That's not it. I double-hit two survivors simultaneously (seriously, there should be an achievement for that) during a laggy trial.
Oh ok.The gameplay i saw made it kind of look that way.But if you can double hit 2 survivors simultaneously then that's super super obviously a bug.