Can You Report Someone For This?
Was hiding in a corner hoping he wouldn't see me. He did, and then AFKed there for 5 minutes, trapping me. The other survivors tried blinding him, making noise, dancing around him, and so on. He just ignored them. At the end game collapse, he moved, so... Yay or nay for future situations?

Comments
The team will have to make a judgement call, but this can easily qualify as taking the game hostage imho. You will need video proof. Report in-game and send supporting evidence via ticket.
Alright, thanks man. Unfortunately I don't have video evidence, but I did report in game, and have plenty of screen shots with AFK crows + team mates? I'll just keep it in mind if it ever happens again and report it better then.
Send all you have anyway, let'em handle this. You can use this link:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I would say yes. He was keeping you hostage.