About The Executioner

I have some questions after playing him a bit. Maybe some of you already tried the stuff I'm going to ask and can hopefully answer my questions.

1. Does Caging someone give BBQ/Dying Light etc stacks?

2. Do you get Devour Hope stacks when someone is rescued from a cage?

3. Does PGTW/Dead Man's Switch etc activate after Caging someone?

4. How much is the Killer slowed when using Rite of Judgement? I guessed he moves at 105%.

5. Does BT activate when rescuing someone from the cage?

6. Do you get your DS after being in a cage? (Btw: By tormenting someone just rescued from the hook you can hard counter DS by sending him to a cage.)


Thanks a lot!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Although I haven't tried every one of them myself, I can say with about 95% confidence that the answer to almost all of those questions is no, cages do not affect any hook-based perks, whether the activation condition is a hook or a rescue.

    When using Rite of Judgement, PH is slowed to 4.4m/s, which is 110% movement speed - the same as Huntress, Hag, Spirit or Deathslinger.

  • @Fibijean said:

    Although I haven't tried every one of them myself, I can say with about 95% confidence that the answer to almost all of those questions is no, cages do not affect any hook-based perks, whether the activation condition is a hook or a rescue.

    When using Rite of Judgement, PH is slowed to 4.4m/s, which is 110% movement speed - the same as Huntress, Hag, Spirit or Deathslinger.

    So that means almost every good Killer/Survivor perk is somewhat useless. But at least this goes for both sides.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1306065#Comment_1306065

    So that means almost every good Killer/Survivor perk is somewhat useless. But at least this goes for both sides.

    Yep and if The TriangleNoggin will be a top tier killer (even with his high skill floor), it could become meta shifting because of fear alone that survivors will face him and loose all the perks.