Hillbilly needs to be fixed

The shadow nerf to billy was unacceptable, players should be informed when something is buffed/nerfed. As a result of this nerf a hole host of new bugs have been introduced for this killer. Almost everytime you crash into a wall you get stuck for way longer that the old stun animation, his chainsaw sound doesn't start when he revs the chainsaw, curving is much more difficult than it used to be, and the new animations are nauseating. I can see why the need for the new animation so he cant see past walls and in lockers, but the gameplay should not be any different just the animation. along with the animation change the only other thing that should have been changed about this killer are the addons. He doesn't even have any iridescent addons, and some really powerful ones are way too low in rarity or need to be changed.

Comments

  • I don't think this is a legit nerf?

    I'm still thinking it's just Billy is bugged right about now.