The 4 should have made pyramid head an easy guess, BUT...

Everyone saw what they wanted to see, pretty much every chapter we twist any clue, image, tweet, etc to mean it’s going to be “our killer,” this time.

All kind of convoluted guesses based on the skill, the black goo, but the pyramid head was staring at us all the time... did anyone legit guess that?

Comments

  • Look at the forums. Everyone saw it coming, even though it's not exactly what everyone was hoping for.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    Everyone saw what they wanted to see, pretty much every chapter we twist any clue, image, tweet, etc to mean it’s going to be “our killer,” this time.

    All kind of convoluted guesses based on the skill, the black goo, but the pyramid head was staring at us all the time... did anyone legit guess that?

    I saw the 4 and I wanted it to be pyramid head so much, but I wasn't sure konami would cough him up. So glad.

  • @BubbaMainBoi said:

    We all we're saying it was going to be pyramid head, but people were in their bubble thinking it was going to be "candyman"

    More people hated on candyman than pyramid head from what I've seen. Pretty much the exact same reasons, except candyman haters were more focused on his irrelevancy than their personal bias against the character. Not to say there weren't plenty of people with largely unjustified bias against candyman, but overall we could agree SH was a bigger name.