Questions after I watched the 4th anniversary stream
Hey guys,
I have two questions now since I have watched the stream.
1. With crossplay/friends, how will this work with the report system? I know you can use the in-game report system, but if you have further evidence (like a stream or a video) you need to send a ticket. The problem is that you can't do it properly when the offender has f.e. an account on Windows Store. There is no SteamID64 you can use, or even a profile you can report. And I think they can change their names too, so it is quite hard to tell later who it was. I'm asking this because I had a cheater from WS a few days ago.
2. What impact on performance will the coming graphics upstate have on older PCs? Mine is 5 years old and when the last graphic update came, I couldn't play on High quality anymore. Now I'm afraid I will have to switch to low now which would be really sad.
Thank you for your answers and thanks Devs for Silent Hill in DBD :)
Comments
They have, but the problem is with other platforms like Windows Store. I just don't want to get cheaters where I have video proof of their doings but cannot send a ticket because I can't give their ID because there is none.
But yeah, I think we'll have to wait.