Cross play balances
I really hope they find a way to balance out cross play
When they introduced it I hope its like how fortnite done back in the day where
Xbox Ps4
PC
Mobile and switch
But if you wanna join a pc lobby its mixed up
Not how it is now where everyone plays together it will slowly kill the game PC players will always have the upper hand on console switch and mobile
Comments
As a PS4 killer main I'm not all happy about potential crossplay. I'm gonna be at a severe disadvantage to PC survivors due to sensitivity and frame rates. I hope we get the option to limit crossplay to console only
PC players don't have as much advantage over console players in DBD like they would have in shooters.
Only some killers could be better on PC but other than that there won't be too much difference here.