New function!!
Excuse me. I'm Japanese PS4 user.
I hope to sale function of ADDONS and OFFERINGS left over.
In the worst case, can't get BP.
In the worst case, can't get BP.
Please keep this in mind.
I'm sorry I interrupted you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I cant understand what you mean
つまり使わないADDONとOFFERINGを売ることができる機能が欲しいということですか?
In the worst case, can't get BP はどういう意味ですか?
Yes. You're right.
This, I made mistake.
Actually, 『In the worst case, I don't need BloodPoints.』
I wish all my dreams come true.
You are welcome!
Basically he/she is asking for an option to get rid of unneeded offerings and add ons (in the worst case for 0 BP).
Nice meeting you!!