I am gonna be red rank potato! (Matchmaking/Ranking issues)
I remember, it was difficult to get to rank 8 as a survivor. And now, as a survivor I am getting matched with
lower rank killer as I am progressing with my survivor rank. I am at rank 5 and getting matched with killers rank 8 - 12.
Haven't seen red rank killers for a while... on the other hand, my team mates are red ranks, so I am getting carried over next rank.
Not like I am doing nothing and just chill... I am doing something and just chill. Soon your rank will not mean anything.
Honestly, I feel like my rank is 8 or 9... but it is so ez to pip with red rank team and green rank killer...
I hope to get to rank 1 until 13th this month, which means I would have to put less effort to keep my red rank.
I am gonna be red rank potato!
As a green rank killer, I am getting matched to red ranks in the evening. Very often. I am glad, that many of those survivor potatoes like me
are going to get to red ranks, this would make my killer's life easier.
Thank you BHVR! The matchmaking issue will fix itself soon, once every survivor is gonna be red rank!

Comments