Can you really be mad about so many swf groups?

Solo seems to have a high chance of getting dumb survivor teammates. Sandbaggers and dummies. I was literally face camped by a chainsaw revving Leatherface, and my teammate still thought he could get the save. He didn't. All of us were around rank 4, too.

Comments

  • Some life advice, for going against Leatherface: If he stands there revving his chainsaw, or he hooks someone in the basement, don't go after them. They are dead, the end. Just go do gens. Your base assumption 100% of the time should be that a Leatherface player is a camper.

  • @Rydog said:

    Some life advice, for going against Leatherface: If he stands there revving his chainsaw, or he hooks someone in the basement, don't go after them. They are dead, the end. Just go do gens. Your base assumption 100% of the time should be that a Leatherface player is a camper.

    It seems not everyone knows that, which is surprising.

  • I'm not mad about SWF groups, I only get annoyed when people try to downplay what an advantage communication is.