Outlast 2 Marta Killer Anyone?

Now that DBD has added a video game killer why not consider Marta as well? She would bring a new weapon (pick axe) and already had an insanely scary chase theme that could be used. Seems like a good fit for the game to me.

Comments

  • What about Chris Walker from the first game?

    I feel that he is certainly more iconic given his presence in that game's title artwork and his status as the most-recurring "boss" of Outlast.

  • @APoipleTurtle said:

    What about Chris Walker from the first game?

    I feel that he is certainly more iconic given his presence in that game's title artwork and his status as the most-recurring "boss" of Outlast.

    I thought about Chris Walker but he doesnt have a weapon. Marta's chase music is also better imo. Its really scary.

  • @Branrich said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1304610#Comment_1304610

    I thought about Chris Walker but he doesnt have a weapon. Marta's chase music is also better imo. Its really scary.

    ...Why does a weapon matter? Demogorgon AND Hag both just use their claws. Walker could probably straight up pulverize survivors with those ludicrous arms. Plus, just imagine him bursting through a breakable wall.

  • Why not the walrider