Pyramid head is a great killer reading about him

Can I just say that it's great that pyramid head has only just came out and survivors are moaning. This killer could bring dead by daylight to life again. He doesn't need nerfs he is fine reading about him. All his perks need to be looked at though. If devs nerf him I swear to god that will be it I will delete the game as this is brilliant and will allow the game to come back to life.

Comments

  • If anything I'd argue he needs a but of a buff. His ranged attack should be a whole lot easier to land (reduce detonation time or let him fire it quicker) and then make it less spammable.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    If anything I'd argue he needs a but of a buff. His ranged attack should be a whole lot easier to land (reduce detonation time or let him fire it quicker) and then make it less spammable.

    I know that. Its just I have seen a few posts already asking for nerfs and he is only been on PTB for 3 hours. I can't access PTB as I only have xbox and ps4 but I have read about him and I like him.

  • @douggie123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1304566#Comment_1304566

    I know that. Its just I have seen a few posts already asking for nerfs and he is only been on PTB for 3 hours. I can't access PTB as I only have xbox and ps4 but I have read about him and I like him.

    Those ppl who asks for nerfs are those who doesn't even play the PTB. I experienced it as both roles, and i think it's fair for both roles.

    Maps, on the other hand.... Feels like hawkins, but with less pallet.

  • I dont think he need a buff or nerf for now at least i think he is fine and really fun and so cool!

  • Unfortunately it's quite the opposite, while on paper his power seems incredible, in practice it kinda sucks. While dragging his blade on the ground you are slowed, you can't strafe, you can't flick with his attack, and it is INCREDIBLY easy to dodge, a lot easier then dodging demogorgons shred and that is easy already. When missing one of these attacks you are slowed down heavily and you lose a lot of distance. He feels very clunky to play as and when putting a survivor in a cage they spawn directly opposite of you on the map making it pointless most of the time. His only strengths are avoiding DS if the survivor is tormented. Please keep in mind this is subject to change, and will probably get better after having more experience using the killer.