Will there be an event after the PTB?
so will there be an event including extra BP offerings, special items etc.?
so will there be an event including extra BP offerings, special items etc.?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's an event? We don't get those anymore. We have the a Time, enjoy.
hence why i said the special bp offerings or items in bloodwebs... any other event like putrid serums people ruined as they wouldnt bother playing the game they would farm the serum and run at the killer.
I would really like the offering that gives you 104% BP extra, like the gruesome gateous from the 3 anniversary. I still have a lot of them but I want more.
Crossing my fingers for one considering I saved up tons of BP offerings for an event. The devs will probably give us special gens and hooks like last years Anniversary event and Halloween event. I remember the Hallowed Blight event from 2018 and it was soooo good but I doubt we'll ever get an event of that capacity again considering the rift and all.
Let's just hope for a double BP event this weekend at least with special offerings maybe.