Skin not on PTB
I bought a skin off of the PTB, but it's not on the PTB..
Is it supposed to do that?
It was the new Jake skin, I bought it as soon as it came out. I don't have it on the PTB however..
I bought a skin off of the PTB, but it's not on the PTB..
Is it supposed to do that?
It was the new Jake skin, I bought it as soon as it came out. I don't have it on the PTB however..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's normal. The PTB is a separate copy of your save file from a little while ago. Things you do on the live version of the game will not affect the PTB, but they'll still be there when you go back to the normal version.
Do you mean you bought in on the PTB or you bought it before the PTB on live servers?
Oh thanks c: