is 200% on console
I have been thinking this because I used to play deathslinger very well but now I suck so it got me thinking if the default is now 100 then 50 would be the old default
I have been thinking this because I used to play deathslinger very well but now I suck so it got me thinking if the default is now 100 then 50 would be the old default
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes 50% should return it to how it was
ok thank you
Close, but not quite. The old 100% was 412.5 degrees per second, while the new one is 720 degrees per second. You'll want about 57% to get the old 100%.
I just checked and there is no 200% only 100% so is it 25 then?
No they just kept it on the 0-100 scale.