Just want to make it clear
just because some of us are disappointed, doesn't mean we aren't appreciative and grateful for behaviours hard work and cosistency with keeping the game alive, interesting and fun. People are allowed to be disappointed, people are allowed to be excited. Nobody has jurisdiction over one's feelings about the news.
I, myself am not super excited about the Killer BUT, I'm super happy about the Map, the new Survivor and the fact that we have so many new things to look forward to with graphic updates, crossplay, THE CONTEST WINNERS!! Like, have you seen those cosmetics? Hot damn ๐
Comments
I'm just super disappointed they showed the "finalist' skins, and that Susie was AMAZING. Then the winner was a skin not shown...for Joe....
Its badass, but tease me with MY Legion and give us Joe? Pshhh.
Lol, I will admit I got super excited seeing Yui, Jane and Anna up there. Then they unveiled Claudette and I was like YESSSS! Yessssss!!!!!!!!