Who else wants swf splitscreen?
I miss the days of splitscreen gaming, and it would be fun to play with irl friends
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You have to realize that nowadays everyone stits in front of their own screen.
Also I dont even wanna know how bad the performance would be
Being able to destroy some friends, possibly kill your friends to.
Splitscreen was abandoned due to the amount of resources it takes. I'd rather not have this, at all.
Yes it would be as unfair as SWF
Games like 7 days or something would be cool with it but this game already has the killer at a disadvantage when survs play SWF. Although, I would love it from a teamwork prospective it would imo ruin the element of surprise as a surv and would devistate the killers game.
yeaahh.. that'd be waayyy too OP for the survivors.....