I mean, currently I am downloading with 0 Bytes. I know that Internet in Germany is bad, but usually not that bad. So maybe quite a lot of people are downloading currently, so yeah... Might take some time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Downloading it right now
hm maybe i need to restart steam? weird
Yes PTB is for download on Steam. If its not showing up for you try restarting Steam.
I mean, currently I am downloading with 0 Bytes. I know that Internet in Germany is bad, but usually not that bad. So maybe quite a lot of people are downloading currently, so yeah... Might take some time.
yeah installing it rn