To the devs... please read
Watching the silent hill trailer made me jump around in excitement, my favourite series coming to my favourite game. I think I’m gonna cry. Thank you for everything devs I love you all
Watching the silent hill trailer made me jump around in excitement, my favourite series coming to my favourite game. I think I’m gonna cry. Thank you for everything devs I love you all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here. It also makes me wonder if Konami has plans for the series considering they licensed this out. BHVR if you're reading. Please, please, please add a James outfit. I love Heather but James is the man for this DLC. Not to mention his story potentially allowing an easier explanation for him being in the entitys's realm than Heather
Hell yeah, I’ll be buying every single cosmetic for both killer and survivor