I'd like info
So I know it's Pyramid Head, but what's his power? I wasn't there at the stream to see it.
So I know it's Pyramid Head, but what's his power? I wasn't there at the stream to see it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If tge persons tormented and in the dying state he can click a button to put them in a cage instead of on a hook
The Executioner has... from what I saw and heard anyway:
Trench Trail - using his large blade, Pyramid Head carves a long trench with barbwires atop cracked earth behind him as he moves while the power is activated. Survivors that touch/move through the trench becomes Tormented, which advances in stages if left unchecked.
If a Survivor is Tormented and he puts them into the Dying state, Pyramid Head can plant his blade into the ground to teleport that Survivor into the Cage, a special hook that spawns somewhere on the map.
If a Survivor is in the last stage of Tormented and probably after the second hook/cage, Pyramid Head can use his own Mori to instantly kill the poor soul.
As his anti-Looping attack during chases, Pyramid Head can also use a special attack that plants his blade into the ground to send a narrow wave through walls/objects to injure Survivors.
Someone else take over for his perks.