Question about crossplay to the devs:
Will I get a way to merge my XBOX and PC accounts' DLCs and choose one to play, but with DLCs from the other platform? I really want my xbox account back (it was maxed) but also wanna enjoy Oni or Spirit on it.
Will I get a way to merge my XBOX and PC accounts' DLCs and choose one to play, but with DLCs from the other platform? I really want my xbox account back (it was maxed) but also wanna enjoy Oni or Spirit on it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally I don't think the crossplay between console and PC is a good idea. One has a huge advantage in sensitivity over the other
Didn't they just buff controller sensitivity? How is it still too low?
Ya console is screwed
Console also has better 360's, but devs are slowly making them even, they've buffed console's sensitivity a lot, and probably will soon to make it able to keep up with PC. I'm more worried about the FPS, especially on those graphics.
Yeah, but a mouse will always have an advantage over a controller joystick. You can move a mouse a lot faster
True. The graphics do look amazing though. Mad props to them
Yeah, they truly do.
Yeah but this isnt a fps. Its not that big of a deal. Ive played on pc using a controller and did fine
Ya graphics look awesome but as you said...you can be so precise with pc where you just cant do it as spot on with a controller
Yeah, I'm actually stronger with a controller (as survivor).