To be fair it does go both ways. I had a game as Survivor where I got hit then the lag hit and I was suddenly a few yards behind the killer and they lost the chase so I was able to escape. Also had it where Survivors have "dead harded" multiple times in a row because of the rubber banding from lag. Also been hit when I made it to a pallet but suddenly teleported back six feet to the other side of the corner I just rounded. IMO, it's not that big of a deal since I'm playing for fun and don't really care if I win or not, usually get a good laugh from these kind of glitches and move on.
My favourite and frequent programming lag when playing killer is doing a grab then grasping nothing but thin air which is understandable but isn't as it should count as a hit instead of what could be a double hit.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You obviously just got out-skilled
To be fair it does go both ways. I had a game as Survivor where I got hit then the lag hit and I was suddenly a few yards behind the killer and they lost the chase so I was able to escape. Also had it where Survivors have "dead harded" multiple times in a row because of the rubber banding from lag. Also been hit when I made it to a pallet but suddenly teleported back six feet to the other side of the corner I just rounded. IMO, it's not that big of a deal since I'm playing for fun and don't really care if I win or not, usually get a good laugh from these kind of glitches and move on.
My favourite and frequent programming lag when playing killer is doing a grab then grasping nothing but thin air which is understandable but isn't as it should count as a hit instead of what could be a double hit.
Killer is the power role. You should die regardless because it's DEAD by daylight not SURVIVE by daylight.