Happy Anniversary Behavior!
All jokes and memes aside congratulations to the dev team it must be so surreal seeing how this game blew the expectations that were set on it from development very excited to see what you guys have planned for the stream and can't wait to see what this year will hold for the game <3
Tagged:
Dev
Comments
right on Monster, despite all the BS, great game, everytime I take a break and come back I still enjoy it.
As much as I complain, it's a good game at its core. I'm glad the devs have stuck by it and I'm glad players keep coming back to keep it alive. I've met so many friends from this game, and I can't wait for the stream today.
Agreed most of the people who have valid complaints honestly care for the game so im with you on that i have also met so many wonderful people like deepwound through this community and i can't wait to see whats in store for the game!
Yeah! I almost always have really much fun playing this game despite those flaws (sometimes they can be also pretty funny if the others are not too sweaty)
congrats to the team and keep up the great work
Here's to another four and many more!
Thanks, it's true that it feels amazing how far we've come since the release in 2016!
It's just awesome to know how humble you guys are when it comes to talking about how no one ever expected this game to take off and boom it ended up becoming the king of the genre and ended up having such a dedicated player base!