I bet the devs enjoyed this week filled with speculation in the forums.

Ooof I'm already tired of going into all the speculation forums. I bet I'm not the only one. Fun journey tho!

Btw devs, good job on messing with our minds. We wait for the stream whilst being oblivious on what's waiting us. I'm excited, nervous, a bit drunk and really hyped about this.

Don't let us down please!

Comments

  • Hype has a way of running away with itself. So temper your expectations.

    Though I do love new killer reveals.

  • @mottigedel said:

    i feel like they hyped it up so much, it HAS to be jason now to be worth the hype imo.

    While I don't think it's going to be Jason because he doesn't match any of the imagery, I'll laugh my butt off if it is because of all those people who have been so ridiculously adamant about how it would be impossible for him to be part of the game.

  • If anything they now know what the community wants in terms of licensed killers.

    If the new one turns out to be poop we can expect the next few to be much better.