This map has become one of my favorites now that the loop has been dealt with. I enjoy this map primarily on killer because I enjoy playing around the mine, but as survivor it's still enjoyable since I can break the 3 gen (solo-q teammates rarely do this, so that also helps for killer). The middle is definitely powerful, so that means the killer has an actual decision of if they should continue to chase or not. The middle generator is also one that could be defended, but could also be a waste of time depending on the killer.
It's huge for a Macmillan map and has plenty of hiding places with unexpected and unconventional routes in and out of most areas. I like the mindgames I can pull on a killer looking for me here.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Get a lot of kills here, probably thanks to how cluttered the mid-section of the map is, it helps my cloaked Wraith stay hidden.
As someone who runs balanced landing, killers always get suprised thinking they have a free hit.
I like that you're quick to answer these. ๐
Only because I enjoy them ๐
Coal tower IMO is the most balaced and well made map in the game. Perfect size, decently strong structure for survivors but still winnable as killer.
This map has become one of my favorites now that the loop has been dealt with. I enjoy this map primarily on killer because I enjoy playing around the mine, but as survivor it's still enjoyable since I can break the 3 gen (solo-q teammates rarely do this, so that also helps for killer). The middle is definitely powerful, so that means the killer has an actual decision of if they should continue to chase or not. The middle generator is also one that could be defended, but could also be a waste of time depending on the killer.
It's huge for a Macmillan map and has plenty of hiding places with unexpected and unconventional routes in and out of most areas. I like the mindgames I can pull on a killer looking for me here.