Problem with the gen rush and premades

Hello, I am player of our game and I'm really tired seeing survivor premades doing gen rush.

I usually play as survivor (always alone) and the last week I'm playing as killer to know about the hunter's history. In almost all matches, the gen rush is a problem, breaking the killer experiencie.

Can you solve this problems? Like gave premades very few blood points and/or let the gens as they were before.

Thank you very much

Comments

  • Please don't put a Spanish translation, there is a Spanish section that would be helpful to you.

    Yes premades and genrush is a problem and there are some ideas posted here, but not every idea is a good one. We'll see in the near future since after the new matchmaking is implemented the devs will have a clearer picture of the unbalanced nature of gens and swf, resulting in hopefully some nerfs.