[Suggestion] A slight buff on We're Gonna Live Forever

My problem using this perk is that since you're playing survivor, there are 2 other people on the match that will probably make it harder for you to get 4 stacks in a match, maybe because they're closer to the hook than you or something like that. That is totally okay, but some matches I can't even get 1 stack with the perk, and this demotivates a lot in my opinion. I love the idea of getting extra points (I always use the perk), because in the end of the day, this is what let me prestige the characters I like and then maximize them.

So, here is my simple idea:

• 1 stack should also be earned every time you completely heal someone. This only applies if you heal someone from injured to healthy, so picking up a teammate on the ground does NOT earn you a stack.

This will alow more uses to the perk and don't even change the mechanic of it, because healing / helping your teammates to survive more also makes sense with the "we are going to live" thematic.

OR:

• After safe-unhooking a survivor or taking a protection hit, you can see other survivors' auras for X seconds.

This one is just a random idea to "counterpart" BBQ, but I honestly prefer the first one.

What do you guys think?

In comparision, we have BBQ which is super easy to stack, so WGLF should be easy too since it's only for points, and not information.

Comments