Could the new killer be The Mummy?
Horror Icon.
The black and gold could represent tar, and gold burried with mummies.
Assuming the killer is anti loop like I've read, the tar could slow down survivors.
Thoughts?
Horror Icon.
The black and gold could represent tar, and gold burried with mummies.
Assuming the killer is anti loop like I've read, the tar could slow down survivors.
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where did you read that the new killer is anti loop? I'm curious on where you read this at. My problem with an anti loop killer is that most of them get nerfed eventually
Leaksbydaylight
That's pretty cool actually. I would love to see the mummy or even the nun eventually. However, it might just be pinhead from Hellraiser. Which, in itself will bring many people to the game
Ideas on here regarding this concept. Hasn’t been bumped back up the list for a day though so you might have missed it.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/154936/imhotep-outside-chance-for-new-killer#latest
Only if the survivor is SCOOOOOOOBY DOOOOOOBY DOOOOOOO!
I don't know why but anti loop Mummy to me just makes me think of a shriek which is built up to stun the survivor to get a hit. A little like Freddy's snare but a little stronger and consistent. A Mummy sounds very unlikely but I would prefer it over every other discussed option apart from Alien.