Is the hatch killer prioritized?
I just got a match where Adam escaped despite me already closing it. It was, like, first time in months.
Did I get dedicated? Or is there something I don't know about?
Tagged:
Trusted
I just got a match where Adam escaped despite me already closing it. It was, like, first time in months.
Did I get dedicated? Or is there something I don't know about?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds like a server issue, as the hatch often gives killer priority
Now I just feel cheated.
Yeah that's a server/latency issue, there are a few of those surrounding the hatch. I'd advise checking the Bug Reports section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if someone has already reported it, and if not file a report yourself.