Matchmaking rework > killer announcement

I mean this 110% I’m sure I’m in a small minority but I could care less if the killer is a giant care bear, I’d rather hear during the stream tomorrow that either...

  1. the new matchmaking system is ready to go or
  2. they have figured out how to stop giving red rank survivors a yellow killer

and no “lack of killers,” isn’t the only reason. I say this because I can play rank 10-12 killer evenings while watching Tofu who is rank 1... but he gets rank 8-10 survivors at the same time I’m getting 1-4 how does that make sense? Same region and both on PC

Comments

  • The problem its and will be lack of killers. Just wait for crossplay now instead of having 50 killers for 600 survivors we will have 100/ 90000.

    Balance SWF and solos and killers wont have instant lobby.

  • Here's the problem that I see, if they can't fix a system that is simply based on rank, how is their new system going to work any better? Clearly, either way they do it, it is going to expand outward looking for teams until they are just as lopsided, but they will be hiding it so we won't see it, like we do the ranks.

  • it's lack of killers.


    Noone and I do mean noone on console wants to play the weak role just to be bullied playing killer is an awful experience