I didn't think I would be saying this...

Gen speeds are ridiculously fast. Honestly it's crazy. There's always that 1 gen that pops at the very start of the game. Gen speeds are especially horrible with a killer with no map pressure or gen pressure like bubba or clown. Every game I've played is gen rush after gen rush. I also wanted to say that bubba is my main and now that I'm in high ranks he's like the worst killer in the game. Cant even et a 4k with him, and no I'm not bad. I dont like gen rushing as a survivor because I'm a sweat and I want pips, and gen rushing doesn't get you pips. I'm just saying that gen speeds are really fast. Donr get me started on prove thyself.

Comments

  • Ehh, if they annoy you with gen rushing and you are a bubba, you know what you gotta do.

  • One gen popping is pretty normal. You have to get an idea of where survivors spawn. Whispers will help you a lot.