Reconnecting idea & Complains.

Hi DBD Team.

I got almost a year of playing this game and besides your support treated me like dirt when I needed help here am I to make an idea.

Reconnecting Idea:

I always get sick of being disconnected for a bug or my internet or whatever this game is full of bugs so sometimes it disconnected me and when it disconnected me I have to wait a full 5 minutes EVEN 15 and I loss progress of my rank that is hard to earn my idea is giving you and option to reconnect to the match THAT WILL HELP US A LOT, you guys treated me always like dirt so here I am giving you a great Idea.

Complains:

Let me be clear if it wasnt for my friends I WOULD NOT PLAY THIS GAME is absolutely unplayable, full of bugs, bad matchmaking, the game is unbalanced. It looks LIKE THIS GAME IS ON BETA


Im sick of this game do something stop giving away cosmetics.



With full honest TheEpicFacePalm

Comments

  • Yes, thats so easy, bhvr dont want listen to us, its been 4 years already...

  • IIRC devs have claimed on a recent stream there's no plans and it'd be a pain to implement + by the time you reconnect you'd likely be on a hook.