Just asking what people play on
Dont plan on changing any time soon.
"DoNt PlAn On ChAnGiNg AnY tImE sOoN"
Primarily PC, but I also have DBD on the Switch and on my phone.
@Cheers said:Dont plan on changing any time soon.
@Cheers said:
Cool wanna play together or something
@dociscool said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1300021#Comment_1300021Cool wanna play together or something
@dociscool said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1300021#Comment_1300021
Sure, what region are you though?
@Cheers said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1300113#Comment_1300113Sure, what region are you though?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1300113#Comment_1300113
Us
@dociscool said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1300122#Comment_1300122Us
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1300122#Comment_1300122
Damn it, I'm EU 😣
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dont plan on changing any time soon.
"DoNt PlAn On ChAnGiNg AnY tImE sOoN"
Primarily PC, but I also have DBD on the Switch and on my phone.
Cool wanna play together or something
Sure, what region are you though?
Us
Damn it, I'm EU 😣