When is the 4th year anniversary stream UK time?
Pretty much what i said in the title when is the stream? as im a little confused.
Pretty much what i said in the title when is the stream? as im a little confused.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
google 2pm EST and the time will show in your zone
7pm uk time
Thank you👌
Oh of course i forgot i could do that, sorry😅
No offense, you forgot you could type a question into your browser but though to type into a forum?
Yeah my first idea was to come to the forum to find out about the stream i didnt think about using a browser, im dumb like that sometimes 😅
I've found it particularly odd that the anniversary stream is on a Tuesday. I seem to recall last years was on a Friday.
Maybe I'm expecting something along the lines of last years Anniversary stream, which was quite a spectacle.
I have my theories as to why, but would just be repeating what's already been said elsewhere... :)
It Definitely won't be a stream as big as last year since the devs are all at home.
Oh, for sure, but ask yourself, when has there ever been a tuesday stream? It's always Thursdays, or as last year, Friday... My spider sense is tingling...