What are some good Myers streamers?
I enjoy The Shape, his character, and all the small intricacies of how he plays. Sometimes I like to take a break from playing and want to watch others play, but I don't know where to look for streamers who play lots of Myers.
Do you guys have any recommendations?
Comments
As a mod for him, i have to reccomend One_Stalky_Boi. Also I hear Madm3rt is pretty good!
https://twitch.tv/one_stalky_boi https://twitch.tv/madm3rt/profileHope this helps bud!
hey bud so I don't usually self promo but I play a lot of dead by daylight I do switch between survivor and killer so sometimes I don't play killer for a day but when I play killer its shape or ghost face your always welcome in my chat if you use mixer your always welcome to come and hang with me :) my mixer page is showoff133 :)
One stalky boi is great.