Calling it,the next killer is
Candyman,it makes no sense to be someone else and also a licensed iconic movie killer.
Candyman,it makes no sense to be someone else and also a licensed iconic movie killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As much as I like the movie IT we already have a clown one is enough ☝️.
It isnt a clown. He just appear to be one.
Other killers makes sense too. We just gotta wait.
I doubt they could have managed to get their hands on jason or alien ip so i'm sure it should be candyman.I'm really excited since I really want him in the game!
I really want jason but i think you re right😥
I want pinhead but yeah its candyman 😭
why you crying,candyman is a really awesome killer with a sick power
Meh. His power is if you say his name 5 times he pops out of a mirror and he sicks bees on people. Its whatever. Hes fine, ill take it, but meh
5 times, and he also rips people's chests open with his hook. "From your groin to your gullet", I think were his words.
Yeah but the hook is a weapon, not a power.
Also fixed 3 to 5. Good call
He also teleports (seemingly through mirrors or something) and hypnotizes people. He can turn invisible and only show up in reflections.
There are hundreds of horror moives and dozens of iconic killers from them all. There is no reason it HAS to be such a short list as Jason, Xeno, or Candyman.
Those names have been tossed around so much that it seems like everyone forgot there are any other iconic killers in horror history. Hell, Im still waiting for someone to explain why it is them to start with who's sole source isnt a single random tweet.
candyman: that random tweet from a dec that literally is about „next chapter“, Tony Todd who said voiced for a video game but can’t tell which one, also he followed DbD on Twitter (or vice versa), he is a classic and (t least regional) iconic killer that also happens to get a movie remake this year. And some leaked buzzing audio sound that could relate to bees, though I only read about this one.
for the others I don’t know the speculation basis other than they are iconic killers.